We believe God designed us to grow closer to Him - together!
This makes small groups the perfect way to grow in your faith, purpose, relationships, and get to know people at HPC - they truly make HPC feel like home. Small groups help you GATHER consistently, GROW spiritually, and GO intentionally.
Check out three ways to get started!
1. Groups at Home
Why stop church at the building! It's as easy as reaching out to your friends and family, discussing the questions below, and watching what God will do!
Are you going through something that I can pray for or even help with?
Take it Further
Watch the Latest Message Here
Discuss the Following Questions
- What's the best thing that's happened to you this week?
- What stands out to you from the message or passage?
- What do you feel God's trying to show you?
- What are some areas you believe He'd like you to bring attention to?
- Where do you need His help in your life?
- Are things interfering with your relationship with God, and if so, what are they?
- How do we practically live out this passage and message?
- Ask for prayer requests, and pray together.
2. Find a Group
We offer a variety of small groups that cater to any age or stage in life for you to join.
3. Start a Group
We can even help you place Jesus in the center of your current circle of friends by trying your own group.