Here at Healing Place Church, we have a variety of resources available for people and families in need of a helping hand.
RightNow Media Mental Health and Recovery Library
Our male and female pastors are available to pray with you in person, counsel you through life's hurts. We offer pastoral counseling for a variety of life's circumstances. Check out the list below to see if you might be interested in any of the following.
- Personal Counseling : Biblical personal counseling or help to answer questions about God and the Christian life
- Relationship Counseling : Dating, premarital, marriage, and family counseling
- Grief Counseling : for those who have lost a loved one
New Beginnings is a ministry that helps anyone struggling with life or life's destructive behaviors. We also offer support for families of anyone struggling with destructive behaviors. No matter your hurts, habits, or hang-ups, there is hope!
- Click for more information HERE.
- Emotions : by Dr. Charles Stanley
- Boundaries : by Dr. Henry Cloud
- Battlefield of the Mind : by Joyce Meyer
- The Connected Parent : by Dr. Karyn Purvis
We would love to have one of our pastors pray over you or your loved ones in the hospital. Just click the button below to schedule a visitation.
National Call Lines
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline : Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or click HERE
- Kidline : Call 1-800-CHILDREN or text 225-424-1533 for a judgment-free space for parents to receive emotional support, information, and referrals.