KID'S DISTRICT AND NURSERY ARE REOPENING!
Healing Place Kids is excited to welcome your kids back to Nursery and Kid’s District at all of our campuses beginning September 6! When you register for you and your family to attend service, please let us know if you have any children who will be attending nursery or Kid’s District so we can prepare. Thank you so much for helping us keep our church family safe!
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our kids’ environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our spaces during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in check-in and hallway areas.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as Healing Place Kids volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks.
- At this time, only one parent will be able to pick up and drop off their child in our Healing Place Kids environments to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Healing Place Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.
- We will have masks available at check-in.
- Children will remain in small quantities in the classroom for both small and large group activities.
- Diaper bags will not be brought into the classroom but may be left in the stroller room. We will contact the parents if there is an item needed from the diaper bag.
- All nursery volunteers will wear a mask while in the classroom.
- A child’s participation in activities will not require physical contact with others.
- Activities are designed to minimize the chance of contact.
- All Kid’s District volunteers will wear a mask while in the classroom and have been trained not to initiate physical contact.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Healing Place Kids safe, so please stay home and participate in www.youtube.com/healingplacekids if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.