Our church and staff are committed to excellence and ethical action in all aspects of ministry whether spiritually, financially, or organizationally. To protect this commitment to accountability, the church has set up accountability for each specific area.
Our spiritual accountability comes through our Overseers. These are five seasoned pastors that offer guidance and direction from years of ministry experience. Their purpose is to make sure the spiritual direction of our lead pastors and our church line up with the Word of God. The Overseers include :
- Pastor Larry Stockstill (Bethany World Prayer Center, Baton Rouge, LA)
- Pastor Kirk Pankratz (Church of the Harvest, Oklahoma City, OK)
- Pastor Michael Durso (Christ Tabernacle, Queens, NY)
- Pastor Brady Boyd (New Life Church, Colorado Springs, CO)
- Pastor Rob Ketterling (River Valley Church, Twin Cities Area, MN)
Our financial accountability comes through a combined effort of the church board of directors as well as the staff finance team and the lead pastoral staff. They work together to make sure the church takes consistent and honest action with regard to financial decisions. They are also aided by using the professional services of PSK C.P.A. (Arlington, TX) to help ensure compliance to all regulations for IRS and other purposes.
Finally, the church protects its organizational accountability by utilizing a lead team of staff members as well as campus pastors to ensure the staff is operating with integrity and keeping the heart of Christ first.
We produce an annual report of where funds are spent.