HPC Guests, who have participated in giving, can use our CCB (Community Church Builder) tool to manage their account. When you create an account in CCB, you will be issued an account login. You will be able to monitor and track your giving throughout the year, as well as print your annual giving statements for tax purposes. Annual giving statements are mailed out by January 31 of the following tax year to the address we have on file.
To set up your account or view your giving statement:
1. Visit the CCB website here: https://hpc.ccbchurch.com
2. Click on “Sign Up”.
- You will be emailed a login activation email with your new username and a link to set your password. After activating your profile, you can log in to change your username and/or password. Choose something easy to remember.
- If no email match is found, a message will be sent to the administrator, who can send you an email with your username and activation link.
3. Once your account is set up, you can click on the “Give” tab. From here you can set up your giving as recurring, or make a one-time gift.
4. Under the “Give” tab, you can also click on “My Giving Statement”, select the criteria, and even print out your report for taxes or other purposes.